Industrial Batteries offered by us are widely known for their higher capacity. The tubular Industrial Batteries are very reliable and suited for UPS and Inverters. The Industrial Batteries are also acclaimed for their long service life. Offering a wide range in the market, we have emerged as a prime Industrial Battery Manufacturer, Supplier & Service Provider in India.
- Container & Cover : Polypropylene copolymer make for withstanding high impact and translucent to observe electrolyte level.
- Positive Plates : Spine grids made of special alloy for preventing corrosion caused by over charging (mainly in UPS applications)
- Gauntlet tubes : These have high resistance to oxidation and high bursting strength that add to the life of the battery.
- Ceramic Plug/ with float (optional) : It indicates acid level for timely topping up of distilled water. The ceramic body prevents the spraying of the acid spray and has expansion proof properties.
- Service Life : Hassle-free service life of 3 to 4 years (With proper maintenance).
- Electrical Performance : Conforms to IS 13369 : 19992.
Usage Instructions :
- Initial Charging
- Charging Current : 15.0 Amps for AIP 180T
- Charging Current : 10.0 Amps for AIP 120T
- Charging Duration : 35 hours (minimum) for both AIP 180T & AIP 120T
- Normal Charging (After capacity discharge)
- Normal Charging Rate : 13.0 Amps for AIP 180T
- Normal Charging Rate : 10.0 Amps for AIP 120T
- Conditions for fully charged state
- Charge till constancy in voltage and specific gravity reading for 3 Consecutive hours for free gassing in all the cells.
- Interrupt charging in case temperature increases over 50Â°C at the time of initial / normal charging and resume room temperature is reached.
Recommended Operational Conditions In UPS : Charge with 0.15C amps as current limit up to 14.4V Switch to float mode at 13.50 V for a 12V battery.
Important Details :
- Due to constant R&D efforts, the technical specifications are subject to change.
- Statutory Requirement : As per Law, It is mandatory to return the Used Battery to the Manuacturer / Dealer.
- All data shall be changed without prior notice, TAFE Power Source reserves the right to explain and update the information contained here into.
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click Inquiry Now button which is provided below.